Exam Request Form
- Requirements for Online Exams
Most courses with online exams are now utilizing Canvas or other publisher websites to administer exams. Students are responsible for ensuring their chosen proctor meets the following requirements.
- Proctors must have a computer available for student use with the following course compatible browsers. (Student can not use their own laptop or other personal device) Check course exam requirements before taking exam.
- Google Chrome(Canvas preferred)
- Internet Explorer(My IT Lab preferred)
- All pop-up blockers and firewalls are disabled that would inhibit administration of exam.
- Proctors must have sufficient time and a designated secure area for exam administration.
- Request Exams
- Only UVU Distance Education Certified proctors may be designated on this form. If your selected proctor has not been certified or is suspended, please have your proctor complete the Proctor Certification Form [http://disted.uvu.edu/proctor/proctor_form.php] and submit.
- Acquire the Proctor ID from your proctor to submit in the exam request. Proctor IDs are emailed to proctors upon certification.
- Please request exams simultaneously for all courses that require proctoring.
- Proctored Exams need only be requested one time per semester for each course.
- Students are responsible to make sure their proctor has been certified and their exam request has been received.
- Exam information will be emailed to designated proctors when available from Instructors, and will include proctor instructions, exam codes or exams, and answer sheets(if needed).
- Students are responsible for meeting all deadlines as noted in course. No early/late exams are to be administered without instructor approval.
- All Exam Requests will take at least 2 business days to be processed.